Sweet and Bougie Candle - Bullet Coffee
Create a sweet, calm, and romantic atmosphere in your home with one of these luxurious candles. The wooden wicks offer a clean burn with the relaxing auditory experience of crackling (yes, it sounds like wood burning in your fireplace).
Affectionally called "keto-friendly" our Bullet Candles are a perfect blend coffee and butter with the warmth of vanilla and caramel.
- Designed and hand-poured in Santa Fe, NM
- 100% Natural Woodenwick - clean burn!
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free
- Burn Time: ~ 85 Hours
- 14 ounces of premium luxury
These coconut-soy wax blend candles are encased in elegant vessels that can be reused to store jewelry, DIY candles, sweet treats in your kitchen, and more.
♥Sweet & Bougie:
All of our candles are perfect remedies for transforming your home into a warm, calm, and inviting environment.
Our Sweet and Bougie candle line is our premium line made with a luxurious coconut-soy wax blend and larger quantities of premium fragrances. Enjoy!
- FIRST TIME USE: Burn your candle until the wax melts to the edges of the vessel each time it is lit. For most candles, this will take approximately two hours. Burning your candle until a full melt pool is reached ensures your candle won’t tunnel. Tunneling occurs when wax builds up around the perimeter of the vessel. You’ll also get the most burn time out of your candle by allowing the wax to melt to the edges each time.
- ONGOING CARE: You candle will be delivered ready for use. As you use your candle, trim the wick down to 3/16” height above the wax. You’ll want to do this after each and every time you burn your candle.
- ONGOING CARE: Use a pair of wick trimmers for easy candle care, or if you don’t have any, simply pinch off the burnt portion of the wick after the candle has completely cooled. Trimming your wick after each burn will help to prevent any excess soot (black residue) from forming on the inside of your vessel.
- FOR SAFETY: Your candle is no longer suitable for use once you've hit the last 1/2" of wax. Do not burn at 1/2" of wax or less. Please discard the remaining wax and enjoy reusing your beautiful vessel.
♥Caution / Safety:
For safety, extinguish your candle when 1/2“ of wax is remaining at the bottom of your vessel.
Please do not burn unsupervised. Please keep out of reach of children.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets
- Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use
- Always burn candles on a stable, heat-resistant surface
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Always read and follow the manufacturer’s use and safety instructions carefully.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Do not burn a candle all of the way down (leave 2” for pillars or ½” for containers)
- Never touch or move a burning candle.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another.
- Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- Never extinguish candles with water
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes or the flame becomes too high
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage
- Never use a candle as a night light
We are more than happy to cancel your order if done before your items have been shipped. We do not accept returns at this time but please let us know if there is a problem with your item.